Memory Tips for Math
Using Mnemonics to Successfully Teach K-5 Math
According to Individual Learning Styles
by: Donnalyn Yates M.Ed
Memory Tips for Math is the ideal tool for teachers and parents to use, to help children succeed in school. By explaining how memory works and suggesting teaching methods, using mnemonic associations, visual pictures, rhymes and manipulatives, children become more confident in math. Whether your child is a visual, audio, or kinesthetic learner, their learning style is addressed.
Memory Tips for Math is a 150-page book, filled with pictures and clever ideas, to help children learn and retain information quickly. It includes reproducible masters to make student books, plus other fun activities to reinforce learning. (Check below to see a listing of chapters.)
Here’s What’s Included…
- Memory Tips for Math [MJ910 : 150-page book]
- Including Reproducible Masters [to make Student Books]
Table of Contents
- The Why’s and How’s of Memory
- Learning Styles and Memorization
- Counting Rhymes
- No More Counting on Fingers
- My, How Time Flies
- Is it Odd or Even?
- Picture This for Rounding Numbers
- Mean, Median, Mode and Range
- Money Makes the World Go Around!
- Throw the Times Table Chart Away
- Mnemonics Number Sense
- Measurement Made Easy
- Oh No, Not Metric!
- Fractions Can Be Fun
- Deciphering Decimals
- Geometry – Now this is Fun!
- Geometry We Can Touch
- Those Roaming Roman Numerals
- Algebra Basics – so easy to remembwer
- Reproducible Books and Work Sheets
|Dimensions||0.3 × 8.3750 × 10.750 in|
|Pages / Cards:|
1 review for Memory Tips for Math
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This is a comment or a review of the product.